Friday, October 27, 2006

Search engine dedicated to the 50-plus

Let me turn-off the modesty control for a moment. Not only did I create the first 50-plus marketing blog I have just created the first 50-plus dedicated search engine site.

Go and see for yourself.

I have added some of the web sites that I know are dedicated to 50-plus but if you want to add your own then be my guest (see the site for an explanation).

How much did this development cost me – how many hours have I sweated away completing the site? Answers – it was free and I created the site whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.

Don’t you just love the people at Google that come up with these fantastic ideas – like the personal search engine.

This article in searchenginewatch explains what it is all about. Dick Stroud

No comments: