Sunday, June 07, 2009

Finerday is working

Way back in July 2007 I wrote about a new web site called Finerday.

My next posting was in September 2007 when I gave a more detailed commentary.

A lot has happened in the last 10 months.

I must congratulate the guys on producing a truly innovative web site that provides both a really simple interface for older people whilst making the site attractive to the younger person.

Believe me that is no small feat.

Along with getting the basic functionality to a working state the site now provides very effective screen capture videos in its “how to do” section.

I still have my concerns and doubts but we can leave those for another day.

Finerday has produced a communications engine that could enable older people, who might never use generic communications software, to get the advantages of messaging and networking with their friends and family. Well done. Dick Stroud

No comments: