Thursday, June 14, 2012

Interesting observations before 10.00 in the morning

Today I was up at the crack of dawn to travel to Dublin. 


I arrived at my local airport - was served at 05.30 by a very nice young guy from somewhere in Central Europe who was running the airport cafe - the check in and plane staff were Brits. Landed in Dublin and so far I haven't been served by anybody who is Irish - all from Central Europe as by the look of things they are also doing are many of the plane and luggage handling jobs at the airport.


Sitting, having yet another cup of coffee, I am watching a couple of groups of older Americans who look to be on holiday. Most of them are talking whilst using a tablet, smartphone or laptop. Mr Jobs would be please - all are using Apple. 


Interesting observation on what is happening in our world. Dick Stroud

No comments: