Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pfizer is definitely a company that 'gets it' about ageing


I wish I could attend the EU Summit on Active and Healthy Ageing a conference taking place in Dublin. Unfortunately, work gets in the way.

The organisers (Ageing Well Network) are good chums and they put on good events.

I was looking at the list of speakers and noticed that the main representative of the corporate world is a guy from Pfizer. Then I noticed that one of the sponsors is the Global Coalition on Aging.  Surprise, surprise - the speaker from the organisation is a 30 year Pfizer executive.

The company's name keeps popping up at conferences and events and in the press. This is not by accident but by design.

I think other companies might pick up a few tips from looking at how Pfizer behaves. Dick Stroud

No comments: