Monday, April 27, 2015

The Harvard Business School Association helping businesses identify ways to reach the aging market



I have only had a skim through a couple of these videos. There is a lot of intro stuff that you fast forward through and the sound quality is not great.

To be brutally honest I was not impressed with what I heard. All very much a reheat of stuff that has been around for ages. My biggest concern was that the focus, from what I can see, was almost totally on the Age Silo sector of the market (i.e. old products for old people). I didn't hear anything about the far larger and more interesting Age Neutral sector (i.e products sold to all ages marketed to older consumers).

Now this is not unusual but I would have thought at Harvard they would have embraced the bigger picture.

Worth a visit. Dick Stroud

No comments: