Thursday, August 10, 2006

‘Menopause' Revamps Magazine

This is a headline that catches your attention. This article must be worth a read.

“Menopause the Musical" relaunches a magazine this fall to celebrate the woman baby boomer's second period of life.
The bimonthly publication, called "me*" for "my entertainment, my empowerment," debuts in September and targets women 40 and older.
Me* replaces W4W Voices, which was first released in June 2005. The redesign features a larger format and expanded editorial content geared toward the body and spirit.

I suspect the journalist was having a bad day, or maybe this magazine aims to confuse its readership by continually changing from one silly name to another. Either way, I am sure there is an interesting story there but life is too short to try and find it.Dick Stroud

No comments: