Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why smart devices and apps are so important to older people

Apple’s success with its iPhone and iPad has been the consumer technology success story of 2010 and by the look of things will be going strong into 2011.

I have been musing for some time why I think the combination of smart devices and apps is particularly relevant to older consumers and the implications this has for marketers.

The Marketing Society asked me to combine these random thoughts into an article that is published in this month’s edition of Market Leader.

If you want a read you can have a peek at the copy on my web site. I would be interested to hear your comments (good and bad). Dick Stroud

2 comments:

Chuck Nyren said...

This is a great report. I'm stealing all of it.

DickStroud said...

That's what it is for - glad you liked it