Saturday, February 05, 2011

The wonders of Skype and Web radio

I am sitting in my rural cottage in Wiltshire; Brent Green is in Denver, Colorado and the radio producers in a couple of other locations in the US. One hour later, thanks to the wonders of Skype, and some excellent editing of my ramblings, we have an hour-long radio interview about the older market in the UK.

Would you like to hear the results?

No problem. You can listen to the podcast from my web site or from the radio station pwrnradio.com.

Two other things.

Firstly, if you haven’t already bought Brent’s book, Generation Reinvention: How Boomers Today Are Changing Business, Marketing, Aging and the Future, you should. Brent has been observing, speaking and consulting about the Boomer market for much longer than me and "knows his stuff".

Secondly, the power of Web radio has to be experienced to be understood. Have a look at the pwrnradio.com web site to see the range of people and organizations who are using this media. We have been very slow in the UK to realize the power of this form of communications.

Enjoy my dulcet tones. Dick Stroud

No comments: