Thursday, November 01, 2012

AgeUK Radio - recent interview


Earlier this week I met up with Ian Rutter, the guy who runs the Engage Network at AgeUK and Brian Weston, head of marketing for the Institute for Customer Service.

We spent a very pleasant and interesting hour together in in a studio in Central London recording an edition of the Business Matters programme to be broadcast on AgeUK's very own radio station 'The Wireless'.

Since then I have listened a couple of times to the station and I have to say it is pretty good. As you would imagine, very much aimed at oldies but that works for me.

The programme will be broadcast on Thursday 1st November between 6 – 7pm.

We were talking about the importance of customer service in these difficult economic times and what it means to older consumers. Here is the link to listen online.

The station is also available on DAB Digital in the London and Yorkshire regions.

A note to my friends and colleagues who work in the ageing industry - I am sure Ian Rutter would like to hear from you if you have something to say that would be interesting to the UK's older population. Dick Stroud

No comments: