Sunday, February 01, 2015

Brilliant ad for Vitalift using Hugh Laurie




I find Hugh Laurie a most amusing and engaging actor. From his success in the TV series House, I am not alone. This is an actor that has always been big in the UK but now has global exposure.

The use of this 55 year to advertise L'Oreal Vitalift is (in my view) is a terrific idea.

A really well made ad with lots of scenes that will chime with my age group. Now it wouldn't make me buy the product but then perhaps I am not the target audience.

Any other views? Dick Stroud

1 comment:

DickStroud said...

Thanks to Chuck Nyren for telling me about what Hugh Laurie did with fees from this ad; See Laurie's Tweet.

About this L'Oreal thing - yes they did pay me a huge amount, and I paid it to Comic Relief. I have a clear conscience and complexion

What a nice guy