Friday, August 25, 2017

Using the Web to help solve those embarrassing health conditions.








I had to smile at this offer to readers of High50, You can get a 75% discount off your first order from PrivateDoc.com.

Unlike the Babylon Health, where you can get access to a doctor and talk about any condition, it looks like PrivateDoc is limited to those things that dominate the lives of the 50+ (I am being a tad cynical, in case you wonder, but maybe these are the things that are uppermost in the mind of my fellow oldies).

I was tempted with a consultation about Hay Fever but decided against it.

Seriously, there is no doubt that consulting a doctor online has a lot going for it and will become mainstream. That might take a time in the NHS but I expect the private world of medicine to adopt. Dick Stroud






No comments: