Thursday, November 01, 2012

I am not sure what Phil Lempert is saying




First the good news. Food News has moved to YouTube. 

Phil Lempert produces a really good video mag about the food industry that I often want to blog about but until now it has been impossible to embed his video. He has now moved the videos to YouTube so no more problems.

This video is primarly about the connection between exercise, obseity and diabetes. All three of these are big issues for older people. Unfortunately, I am not sure what message he is trying to convey.

It will be interested to see what the scientific publications have to say about this subject. In the interim, if I were a marketer in the food or healthiness market I would see the rising awareness of Type 2 Diabetes as a huge business opportunity. Dick Stroud

No comments: