Friday, December 21, 2012

Methinks that Nike Fuel could be a useful technology for encouraging wellness in older people




I haven't paid that much attention to what Nike has been doing with its electronic fitness products - mainly because I don't wear Nike trainers and it seemed that you needed to use their product with the built in sensor.

The Nike Fuel Band, with Bluetooth, is a whole new ball game.

This is a good explanation about the difference between the two technologies. I can see the Nike Fuel technology having a lot of applications for monitoring and encouraging activity in older people. I wonder if Nike is working on this? I bet some inventive people have seen the potential.

Thanks for the guys at Aging2.0 for mentioning this product in their blog. Dick Stroud

No comments: