Monday, February 04, 2013

The response to Marketing to the Ageing Consumer from Australia

It is always satisfying to read nice words about a book that you have published but even better when they come from a person and organisation that is manifestly knowledgeable about and successful in engaging with older consumers.

Kaye Fallick is publisher of Australia's No.1 website for retirees and pre-retirees and a director of the International Federation on Ageing. You can read what she had to say about my latest book Marketing to the Ageing Consumer.

When I was writing my first book about the older market, in partnership with Omnicom,  I was fascinated about ageing in Australia. I worked with the Insights Group at OMD to conduct field research in Australia and we were astonished at the results. So much so that we repeated the exercise and got the same results.

Older Australians are an amazingly optimistic and innovative group of consumers.

It is great to see that the work that Kim Walker and I have done is so relevant to this discerning market.

If you want to learn more about the book then please visit the web site. Dick Stroud

No comments: