Friday, March 29, 2013

A personal gripe about Linkedin and Slideshare

This is nothing to do with the 50-plus but if you are a Linkedin and/or Slideshare user you might find it interesting.

I thought that using Slideshare to host my presentations, documents and videos sounded like a good idea. I knew that Slideshare had been purchased by Linkedin and rather naively thought it shouldn't be a problem. Wrong.

I cannnot get any sense out of Linkedin's support group. The last e-mail said: "I'm really sorry that I'm unable to add this feature to your account. I've passed this along to our product team to review."

What the hell does that mean?

It looks to me as if Linkedin have a major issue with the services they can interface with. I just wish they would be honest and give a straightfordward answer.

Really disappointing. Dick Stroud

No comments: